Get yourself a large coffee and read on!
These posts are mostly in response to questions I’ve been asked. Some of the questions at first seemed strange but then I was very surprised at how often a lot of them are searched for.
If you have an intermediate-advanced level knowledge of excel then these posts might interest you – they show how you can progress on what you already know and get a whole lot more from Excel.
Some of these posts and techniques combine functions and tools that you may already be aware of on their own, but when you combine them they can seem a bit daunting at first, but stick with it and they will make sense.
You can also check out the Advanced Excel topics here.
Beyond Advanced Excel Topics
- Sum by color
- Sum odd or even numbers only
- How to autofill sequential letters
- How to autofill sequential letters (Video)
- INDIRECT Function
LookUps & References
- INDEX MATCH – An alternative to VLookUp
- A quicker way to create VLookUps across multiple columns
- VLookUp with multiple values
- COUNTIFS – COUNTIF with multiple criteria
- SUMFS – SUMIF with multiple criteria
- Formula to get last row number
- Selecting next cells in a different order
- Combining Charts
- Creating a Dashboard Speedometer for displaying information