It’s not all work, work, work here – there is also the occasional game or two played.
Taking you from coding your own basic web page to creating games to play in a web browser.
These posts can be followed as a series, or depending on your knowledge and experience, you can read just the posts that interest you.
- Why have a website?
- HTML Basics
- HTML Lists
- HTML Links
- HTML Images
- CSS Basics
- CSS Borders
- CSS Selectors
- HTML & CSS Layout
- Layout with columns
- Do you remember the days sitting in Maths class?
- Maths in games
- Maths in games – Algebra
- Maths in games – Variables & physics
- Maths in games – Pythagorus & Trigonometry
- Canvas Basics – Hello World
- Canvas Basics – Mouse detection
- Canvas Basics – Moving an object
- Canvas Basics – Moving an object using the keyboard
- Canvas Basics – Limiting movement to the canvas area
- Canvas Basics – Collision detection
- Canvas Basics – Random positions
- Canvas Basics – Bouncing and deflecting
- Canvas Basics – More on arrays
- Game Tutorial – Pong
- Game Tutorial – Arkanoid/Breakthrough
- Game Tutorial – Snake
- Canvas Sprite Sheet Animation